How to Roast Dried Corn
- 1). Add 1 cup of dry corn to a bowl. Cover with 2 1/4 cups of cold water and allow it to sit for 30 minutes to two hours, until the corn doubles in size.
- 2). Drain the corn and spread it on a paper towel to absorb the excess moisture.
- 3). Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Grease the foil with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- 4). Place the rehydrated corn on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- 5). Roast the corn at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes, turning the corn with a spatula every five minutes, until it's golden and starting to brown, but not charred.